Monday, December 8, 2008

From a student who traveled to Europe with Leslie...

Dr. Marenchin was an outstanding professor and friend. I was privileged to take classes from such an intelligent and kind man. I am grateful for the time I had with him.

Bellow is a link to a photo gallery of Dr. Marenchin's first and only Study Abroad Trip to Europe. He led six highly motivated students around Europe from England to France to Germany. We studied political philosophy by day and relaxed drinking wine in the streets by night. The trip was outstanding. It was the best month of my life by far. I will never forget the time I spent with him. I ask the program be continued in his name.

http://blakegilson.com/political_philosophy/

If you have any question about the pictures or would like full resolution versions of particular pictures please email me at blakegil @ gmail.com (remove spaces).

-Blake Gilson

No comments: