Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Posts on something called Houston-Imports.com (of all places)...

• Had him about a year ago. Very cool guy that liked to cuss in every sentence lol. RIP
• Is this the guy with the curly grey hair and glasses?
• Yea
• damn that sucks, had him a couple years ago. I actually enjoyed going to his class and listening to his entertaining lectures. RIP.
• Yeah me too. His class was one of the few I actually looked forward to going to.
• His class is only class that I didn't make a A in at UH( made a B). On the other hand, his class is about the only one that I still retain more then half the information from. Took him Spring 2008.
• wow, i had him also. i got the chills when i read this. Marenchin was brilliant and engaged in the class with his quirky personality and use of profane language. the man was one of the best in the department and he's been with UH for a long time. it's really sad to see him go like this. i know UH will deeply miss him along with his former students. may he RIP. this ruined my day.
• Leslie is a guy? [Freebird, your blog editor, says Leslie would have howled if he had read this.]
• yes. but he was a damn good prof. =(
• rip, i remember taking his class. he cussed alot in class.
• damn i had him a couple years back..he gave me a fucking c+. fuck that class, but RIP
• oh shit thats crazy i took him like 2 years ago. always wore that white button up and those acid washed jeans RIP
• RIP to truly one of the best professors I've had.

No comments: