Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More from UH students...

• Dr. Marenchin you will be greatly missed. He was such a great professor and made philosophy so interesting. His teaching was so unique and interesting, I really loved his class. He was so relaxed and easy going, but still made you think and work hard for your grade. The community of UH will miss his greatly and there will never be someone as great as he was to replace him. Annamarie

• He was a great man, and the first in a long line of professors that actually made the subject interesting for me. I was actually looking forward to him reading and critiquing my final paper (in the event he made us actually write it). I always valued his opinion and will be sure to pay my respects to him. he will be missed. He was my very 1st professor at UHCL and really helped me adapt to the campus. Thanks for your help sir, see you on the other side. Trevor

No comments: