Thursday, December 4, 2008

More former students write...

Dr. Marenchin will be greatly missed. He was not your "normal" professor. He engaged his students and challenged us to think deeper about philosophy. Although it may not seem so, he was compassionate towards his students and gave us second chances.
-Jennifer

Dr. Marenchin was and is a great man. His profound knowledge and passion elevated the class to another level and he taught me that we are only here for a small amount of time but make sure that you appreciate it and live your life. Thank you for entering into my life.
- Joseph Martin

Great professor, he will be missed. I am thankful I had the pleasure of getting to know you this semester at UHCL.
- Davis

Oh my God. He was probably the best humanities professor I've ever had, so this is definitely a knock to me. I'm gonna miss him.
- Ferris

No comments: